What is wrong with Xin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with Xin

What is really wrong with Xin coin? The prices of other crypto coins are going higher and higher daily even coins that are less that two months in existence,while our own Xin coin price has remained below cost price after several years of investment,this is no longer funny and acceptable. Founders should do something ASAP

several YEARS ?? IE is a long term project, you have to be patient..if you want something fast then go to McDonald's !

Comment

Originally posted by Chere View Post
      What is really wrong with Xin coin? The prices of other crypto coins are going higher and higher daily even coins that are less that two months in existence,while our own Xin coin price has remained below cost price after several years of investment,this is no longer funny and acceptable. Founders should do something ASAP

Nothings wrong, its slow yes but not Wrong, I dont Know what the devs play is, but I Think it Will be Very good in time.
      The reason Why it's on a down trend (at least in my oppinion) is because it's still only us investers who know about XIN. and people are scared that it will flop so they sell.

XIN Is not "public" yet it's not visable, the reason is that we haven't got market supply or Cap on coinmarketcap, that means we are still in the +1000 on the list instead of +20-30 so no one is seeing us.

IF we come on bitbay I think it will change.

Comment

Same here. Mr. Limitless said it right! Also i like to mention that every founder now can sell their Shares for more than 100XIN. So we have doubled the supply for weak Hands over night! They already sold many coins and dump it even more! So no worries about that......

My personal Roadmap for this year is: Mobil App, Desktop Wallet, Core Features and BitBay. If These things coming, and i feeling them already ;-), we can go without hesitation or fear ;-) And IE will have a really solid Fundament with the Investors still here! After that Marketing will ´start! Remember: We have a huuugeee Coin supply and ist even got bigger with the Shares. We never did Marketing (scalability, usability, all in one....). So ist good to have 3.2 Cent after a year without spreading IE to the world ;-)

Lets see what happens next three weeks! Something will come!!

Comment

• bensen
          bensen commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice attitude friend

• Kade
          Kade commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, look what happened when we were on Coingather....(to bad it was a bad exchange) but when on a legit bitbay the price will rocket!

Inchaalah. Nous l'espérons de tout coeur.
        pour moi je crois très fort en IE mais les gens qui m'ont accompagnés sont impatients de vendre.
        trois semaines n'est pas grand chose
        on n'a que attendre...

Comment

• mycryptoworld
          mycryptoworld commented
          Editing a comment
          Here is the English forum. Just speak English.

• SwissAndrew
          SwissAndrew commented
          Editing a comment
          it is easy enough to translate your comment into english with google translate
      Working...
      X