Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nxt is up but XIN is DOWN!!!!!!

Bonjour tout le monde
    j'observe depuis quelques temps notre XIN et Nxt et j'ai remarqué que Nxt profite de la montée extraordinaire du BTC mais notre XIN est toujours en bas elle trébuche.
    je sais que notre équipe travaille acharnement pour qu'elle soit parmi les premiers 100coins, cependant je crois que le temps est idéal pour profiter aussi de cette vague positive du cryptomarket.

Lass einfach die Zeit arbeiten. Es kommt noch so viel. Lasst einfach die Leute für euch arbeiten
    Administrator
    Wolfgang

Comment

Le prix de XIN est une chute spectaculaire parce que personne n'a aucune confiance en elle.

Il n'y a pas de résultats visibles, que des mots et des promesses !

Comment

Hi mr wolle
        please in english. Thanks
        ​​​​​

Comment

Je souhaite de tout coeur que notre XIN aboutit ne serait-ce que à 1$ à la fin de ce mois.
          Comme aujourd'hui de l'année dernière on est entré dans ce projet on a commencé à rêver en nous disant qu'elle peut atteindre 100$ vers la fin 2017. J'y croyais très fort vu la technologie dont ils parlaient était très avancée.
          à vrai dire j'y crois toujours mais je souhaite seulement qu'elle arrive à 1$ si c'est possible !!!!!!!

Comment

• Gewinner
            Gewinner commented
            Editing a comment
            ....I think many of us would be very happy now with 10 cents ... :-)

Please can somebody write in English here so that we can take part and follow the discussion here,thanks

Comment

Sorry my english is so good. I don't find the exactely Word to expressing my idea. Ok?
            you can translate from Google please !!

Comment

Ay sonu 1 dolar mı)) kahkaha show devam ediyor. Yapmayın ne 1 doları, the end

Comment

Unfortunately (or fortunately) , most members of the forum are rich, and it does not matter to them that the xin price goes down ! They have long-term investment and want to wait a few more years to raise price.
                But i am not rich.So i can not wait too long. If the xin price doesn't go up soon, i will lose all my money.
                Last edited by mycryptoworld; 03-12-2017, 20:48.

Comment

• XIN
                  XIN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You loose no money if you hold XIN for month or years. You will win a lot.

• Gewinner
                  Gewinner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ..... just stay patient, in 2 to 3 years XIN should have reached the $ 1 mark ....... that's absolutely realistic !!

every day grows not only the price of NTX. grows price of YOTA and hundreds of another coins. And only the price of XIN falls every every day! because all the coins have a road map and action plan. Developers of new coins give a report on the work almost every week!! Xin is the only coin in the crypto world that has no road map and communication with developers. Instead of reporting on the work, we hear only "bla bla bla, we have to wait for some years, we are the greatest. we are too cool, and so any one exchange do not taken us."
                But we have more records:
                1. the longest wait for listing on the real exchanges. (one year after ICO)
                2 the longest wait for information on coinmarketcap (three months)

Comment

that is easy to explain! if much people sale xin to a price of shit, then the marketprice goes down. if the saler makes the price... then the marketprice goes UP. easy or!

you are to blame yourself!!

Comment

• Pavel
                    Pavel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Much people sale xin,because they don't know what will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, next 6 months: maybe we'll be listed on exchanges and maybe no; maybe all wallet functions will work and maybe no; maybe XIN will have advertising and maybe no. No information - no trust.

• Tomate
                    Tomate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes that´s true, but not the Question about this post! If all the people "people they have so much fear" sale their xin, and they are finish with sale, then the price goes up.

I thought the value of xin would rise significantly after the meeting in zurich. the opposite is the case someone knows why?

Comment

• MAF2015
                    MAF2015 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pavel you donot want to understand it! its ok... the time will show :-)

• Pavel
                    Pavel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I want to understand and so I ask you to give an example of important information from the conference.

• jadelgado
                    jadelgado commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ' Buy the rumors , sell the news ' ---- XIN value rised BEFORE meeting ( the same is continuously happening with many other cryptos ) ---- In order to trade , follow the rule statement ( it comes from experienced traders ).

MAF2015 bonjour
                  J'espère que tout ira bien pour notre XIN.
                  seulement il y a des ?????????sur les informations qu'on met sur chaque coin dans le coinmarketcap. Il y a des cryptomonais qui sont listés la fin du mois et contiennent tous les infos. Mais notre XIN a toujours des ??????
                  Qu'est ce qu'elle attend ?
                  merci beaucoup.
                  passez une bonne journée.

Comment

Cher MAF2015
                    C
                    if we have some good news about Bitbay and listing XIN in a great and credible platform, the price Will be in the moon, inchaalah

Comment

Hello everyone
                      XIN still down and all of the cryptocoins are in the moon.
                      whyyyyyyy?????????
                      please we want some explain !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X