Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exit scam. Look it up/

Comment

Back in July James Wilfong also promised XIN would be at $5 and do not sell! They promise and we get suckered.

Comment

• Aleksandar Milosavac
        Editing a comment
        I do aggreee that we were lied to, I myself was lied to - my "sponsor" promised XIN will be at 10$ in March 2017 but as you see it didn't go that way.. these people were not part of the foundation, James Wilfong, my sponsor and many other.. they were good marketers thats all BUT we can be happy that we still got the opportunity to participate in IE. If you follow everything in the Telegram Chat you would know where IE is heading and what is to come.

And that my friend is real information, no marketer telling us where the price will be (nobody knows where the price will end up in X amount of time) no liars - just honest people working their ass of for IE and that hard work will pay of very soon**

Join the Telegram chats so you are up to date and you will see

• BLUBCOINER
        BLUBCOINER commented
        Editing a comment
        Telegram link?

• Aleksandar Milosavac
        Editing a comment

BLUBCOINER

I asked two questions regarding the forum and my account to the admin of this forum. I have been waiting for answers ever since. So there is no one actively responsible for this forum
      I have asked several questions via the contact form of infinity exchange, no answers at all.
      So indeed, the responsible people have probably left and forum talk goes in circles and doesn't lead anywhere. It just takes up time.

I never bought XIN myself. I invested in MarvinBank, which ended because of changes in Gambia, and all the invested money was then by them, invested in XIN. It was either that, or lose everything. XIN was a last chance to receive anything at all. I would never have invested in XIN myself. Had I invested this money in other crypto's (Which I also did) I would have made a lot of profit with that money..

But............................,
      Promises?

You actually believe in promises regarding risc investments?
      Read and learn about the investment you are about to make.
      Invest money you are willing to lose and hope for the best.
      Do not believe in promises but in yourself. And do not wine about it when you lose money. Take your own responsibility.

My conclusion;

The money is already invested, I have already suffered an enormous loss. (Like many)
      But as long as the XIN is here (even if it is on $ 0,013 or less) it's o.k. There is always a chance it will go up. It took Bitcoin since the 90's (That's right, not since 2008, but the 90's)
      So you never know and I am still positive. I am not going to sell my XIn with a loss as big as it already is. I am willing to take a bigger loss, or wait for it to grow. Nothing much to lose anymore, anyway. So hope for the best.
      And this forum is not getting me anywhere. It slurps up my time.
      That being said, this is probably the last time I comment on this forum.

Hasta Luego, mucho suerte, I Adios!
      Last edited by [email protected]; 22-01-2018, 09:16.

Comment

• Aleksandar Milosavac
        Editing a comment
        The information policy in this forum realy is horrible I aggree with you on that.

Join the english Telegram group, there you'll get more information and a faster response .

http://bit.ly/iep-meetup

Take care

Year 2017 ended !
      Year 2018 came !!
      January ended !!!
      February ended !!!!
      March came !!!!!

Is not it time for the foundation to wake up and do something?

Is it not time for the forum administrators to update the "news" section?

Is not it time to go up the price?

Comment

369 commented
        Editing a comment
        Few things comming! Also news! But bigger stuff also will happen in june!

Bitte anschauen:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAFQ...be&app=desktop

Und das hier auch:
      https://www.coinwinex.com/deu

Comment

• mycryptoworld
        mycryptoworld commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know what English forum mean?

This alone legitimizes IE, this ICO is using our blockchain. This coin will hit $10 this year at minimum, with this, bitbay, bitindia and more. I feel rejuvenated

LiveTree ADEPT is partnering with Infinity Economics to explore new funding opportunities for content creators

Comment

• Pavel
        Pavel commented
        Editing a comment
        why do you write such nonsense? where did you get that 10$? we heard the same talk about xin last March a year ago. "xin will cost $ 10, $ 100!". So what, would you like to buy my xin for $ 10?

• Mr. Limitless
        Mr. Limitless commented
        Editing a comment
        It's PARTNERING with I-E as it has 20 other partners.

And they are using ETH-platform for their project, so I actually don't know what the partnership is going to be between IE and LiveTree..

10$ is a bit much but what you are writing are just price speculations.

• Kade
        Kade commented
        Editing a comment
        I assumed they were going to use our blockchain, I am sure that you agree that the crypto scene is speculative so if I say it is going to be $10 or you say it is going to be $1 it is not driven by fundamentals only the hope that we arrive on the exchanges and continued other efforts.

So Pavel I don't believe it is nonsense, thus I stick with it. There are many assumptions and a big one is that bitcoin itself increases market cap and other coins correspondingly which will lift the market as a whole. Would I buy you XIN for $10? That is a stupid question, please just leave real legitimate comments such as Mr. Limitless did point out that the $10 is speculative (which is true) and clarified the partnership with LiveTree.

Cheers

Blubcoiner right! Many liars under networkers....many wrong promises.....many speculative people investing because of that.....its not speculative coin in anyway.....but stefan knows the right developpers and we have the most modern blockchain. He also has the heart at the right place. Maybe people like James not....but who cares? We have the product we invested for! .....regardless of that MLM structure......but community missed organic grow in first year! Because there where to many lies. People worrying telling other people about IE....even i had my problems with IE and i guess iam more a visionary than a investor. If you feel problems just hit up the wallet and take look around. Never saw a wallet that clear! And never saw any blockchain more complete if you open up testnet. Its just amazing!

Hope developpers did their job with smart contract. And i guess they did ;-) ....IE will be unstoppable! And we should all thank stefan more, also people working on volunter basis for this DAO. Thats true love here.....!

Comment

Originally posted by mycryptoworld View Post
        Year 2017 ended !
        Year 2018 came !!
        January ended !!!
        February ended !!!!
        March came !!!!!

Is not it time for the foundation to wake up and do something?

Is it not time for the forum administrators to update the "news" section?

Is not it time to go up the price?
        Today is Sunday - 2018 01 April.

Fortunately, the Foundation woke up and did something."News" section updated too. Thanks

But unfortunately, XIN price didn't go up !!! Now it is only $ 0.013 !

Comment

• Gewinner
          Gewinner commented
          Editing a comment
          .......and now 0.012 $ last XIN price ! :-(

• TDK
          TDK commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent!!! accumulation time...

1 XIN = 0.010 $

Soon, many of us will be in poverty, unless xin price goes up!

Shame on liars !

Click image for larger version  Name:	indexyh.jpg Views:	1 Size:	14.5 KB ID:	34209
        Last edited by mycryptoworld; 11-04-2018, 14:10.

Comment

• TDK
          TDK commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent!! Accumulation time..

mycryptoworld
        Poverty???
        :/ I hope you haven't invested more than you could afford to loose!!! RULE NR. 1 of investing..

And IF you did it will NEVER be other people's fault no matter how harse you think it sounds...

my best

Comment

EXcellent ? Are u the Dark Knight who say 5 dollars by end of 2017 or TDK Night wannabe ? And yes it our own fault but u Can still blame the liars

Comment

Today is Sunday - 2018 01 April.

Fortunately, the Foundation woke up and did something."News" section updated too. Thanks

But unfortunately, XIN price didn't go up !!! Now it is only $ 0.013 !
            Today is Tuesday - 2018 01 May.

Fortunately, Crowdfunding,Shuffling,Subscription and Escrow activated and Smart Contracts are coming.Thanks

But XIN price is still very low ! Now it is only 0.014 $ !

Comment

Time to accumulate.

Comment

Now XIN price is lower than 200 satoshi !!! What has happened???When will the price rise?{1XIN=at least 1$). Please provide an exact date (tomorrow or one week later or one month later or one year later or five years later or one hundred years later or never ?!!!)
              @moderators: Please answer.

Click image for larger version Name:	Capturew.PNG Views:	1 Size:	654.9 KB ID:	20659

Where are the liars?! Now they say XIN isn't a pump and dump coin!!! So is it a down and down coin?!!!
              Last edited by mycryptoworld; 14-05-2018, 21:07.

Comment

• TDK
                TDK commented
                Editing a comment
                Time to accumulate...

Some of the ideas in this forum is real wishfull thinking. There is a a total supply of 9Billion XIN coins. If we hit $10 we would be bigger than Ethereum. If we hit $1, our market cap would surpass Litecoin. NEM has the same supply as XIN, and currently at $0.30 it is ranked number 14. We would be extremely lucky if we go up $0.10. We would be ranked in the top 25 coins in market value. Quite frankly that will never happen, as there is no clear project behind XIN. As a matter of fact most of the coins on the market are the same. The current situation reminds me of the Tech bubble. There will be corrections and big losses, but there will also be big winners (only a few).

I got most of my money out of XIN when it went up to around $0.04, at a slight loss. I am greatfull for investing in XIN, as through XIN I was introduced to the cripto world and I did quite well with other coins. I have learned not to stay long term in any coin, since this is a very volatile market.

I hear alot of people complaining, but quite frankly if you would have converted you XIN to BTC when the market was better, and then played the market, you would have been in positive territory by the end of 2017. I changed to BTC when it was around $7000, and got out when it was around $18000.

XIN went up recently to around 300 satoshi, and I bought some at 200 satoshi. I miscalculated, as it is now 98 satoshis. However, I am sure there will be moments during the year, that we will pass 200 satoshis again. So patience.

Comment

Working...
              X