X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Infinity Economics continues to do

Dear community - member,

here is an excerpt from the german ie-chanel in telegram:

A lot of people have been volunteering for the project every day for four years. In order to be quicker, it is time to bring in our coin to fast growth, to reach the spread so that it is soon accepted worldwide and perhaps displaced some other blockchains. Please bring everyone, as much as he can, to run a promotion, write texts, test features, program applications, and do what you can still do.

1. We need texts that announce and describe each feature on our Facebook and Forum pages, usage instructions for each feature and FAQ texts. If you are ready to write a text, please contact Andrea Scholten, in the Telegram under the user @Mrs_Infinity, so she can tell you which texts are still needed. Write everything as text or PDF documents and submit them to Andrea.

2. We need optimization suggestions on the user-friendliness of our software solutions, such as because at the moment this is somewhat unstructured and therefore difficult to understand. This is what we want to discuss in the forum under the thread "Projects" in a topic for each software project own topic. Since we have only one application so far, the first topic is "Optimization suggestions for the user-friendliness of our wallets" you find it under unter forum.infinity-economics.org/forum/main-forum/projekte/20993-optimierungsvorschl%C3%A4ge-zur-benutzerfreundlichekeit-unseres-wallets.

3. In addition, we need people who have tested one feature after another in Testnet. We want to concentrate on one feature at a time, so that we can go public with each one quickly, and we can always attract people to our blockchain at regular intervals, and thus always invest more. We decided to start with Crowdfunding, which we promoted during our test phase on our Facebook- / forum-site. Once tested enough and optimized, it is then released and also will be announced again on the Facebook / Forum site. Then it goes with the features and probably in the following order: Subscriptions, Escrow, volume, Shuffling. Automated Transactions is, in my opinion, a normal wallet function, where it should also be arranged, one could still pre-empt all other publications and should be quietly now already intensively tested. To test, at least 1-2 new accounts are set up on our Testblockchain, called Testnet under testnet.infinity-economics.org, and ask in the forum for tokens under the topic "Test-Token hier anfordern". infinity-economics.org/forum/main-forum/7149-test-token-hier-anfordern-test-token-request.

4. We need web developers who are fit in AngularJS, nodeJS and Ǵulp, as well as app developers with AngularJS, Ionic, nodeJS and Gulp. Please listen to everyone who has these skills and is interested in supporting the project. Even previously uninvolved would benefit from the fact that they are now buying in XIN and help to support the project with their software developments. Software that needs to be programmed is a decentralized, block-based marketplace to provide an alternative to central marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon, as well as a hybrid wallet app, so we can quickly provide a wallet for each smartphone. Ionic is the solution. We want to host all the developments in our Github account github.com/InfinityEconomicsFoundation, so that several developers can work on projects independently of their respective locations.

Source: Telegram Chat IE Infokanal

Supermoderator
    Bernie

I Really dont get the strat. here, so long time have gone by Where the feeling have been that the foundation wanted to do it all by themselves without any help at all. All of a sudden you want all the help you can get, to spread the word and to get I.E. implemented worldwide, so many people have been ready to help throughout the time, seriously WTF??????? why is it only now you "allow" it. Yes I'm frustrated in you. (I will behave in this message)

I was a true believer for a LOOONG time in I.E.
    I know this is negative, and I don't normally applidge negativity, I just need to speak the truth.

All this time that I.E. have been "online" it hasent been a pleasure to be a part of, this supposed to be a DAO, but everything has always seemed so closed behind the big doors. No REAL communication have been made from the foundation to the investors/believers/members, we supposed to be a whole group with the same goal. No questions been answered when asked, at least only VERY few have, and often with very cryptic answers or without the real answer to the question. One of the only ones who answered was The Dark Knight, and I know that he came to be a part of the inner circle very late.

Now I just say it as it is: I have lost faith in the leadership behind this project as it feels they have let us all down again and again, I really don't know what's going on behind the scenes or what our blockchain can do, or if it's even better or stronger than the ones out there.
    The only thing I have been praying for, is that we came LIVE (on the exchanges so the world could see us) and that some real strong developers and visionary people, could see the benefit of our chain and begin to work on the project so that it might become somewhat close to be as good as we once was told it would be. THAT would change my belief.
    UNFORTUNATELY I believe that YOU (the dev team + the rest) have lost many of the believers in I.E. and the cummunity members who got tired of not knowing anything.

I have said it once before and will say it again, Cummunication is the root of EVERYTHING, and I really think you should work on those skills since in my personal opinion I have never seen so bad communication skills from a leadership to it's members before, and that's where you lost me, and I know it's where you've lost alot of people along the way, and it's NOT because people are idiots or because they are impatient, I just literally felt that the link of trust got broken along time ago, maybe, just maybe you should think about that to the future.

Just to be clear this is constructive critic, I know you don't like it, sometimes it's just very healthy to hear how it feels on the other side, I really don't think that those feelings I have are the ones you wanted all the I.E. members to have.

Everything had just been so much easier If you had established the connection to the community, then asking for help and got it now, had been the easiest thing to do now, it's just not the case anymore.

I promoted I.E. to the clouds in the first long time, right now I find it hard to see what's fantastic, I really want to see, so I'm asking you can you show me?????

I really hope the very best for our future, I truly do, It just feels like there is a long way to go.

My very best to everyone

Mr. Limitless

Comment

• Raja
      Raja commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree with you...

• Mr. Limitless
      Mr. Limitless commented
      Editing a comment
      I know markethive

I still believe though but for the loooong run, and unfortunately not like I used to, I would but something REALLY good needs to happen first.

It dosen't really make sense...
    There is countless new cryptocurrencys being listed on the small, as well as the bit tradesites, almost every day.
    Vary few of them has been in the making as long as XIN.

I'm not saying this to troll!
    i'm saying this because i am one, out of many that would really like to profit on this project.
    So far, the only pepole profitting on this is the guys that made XIN and the exchange.
    (Of course some has traded this with an upside, but im talking about real money)

If this actually isn't a scam, i believe that it is in the infinity economics foundations best interest to communicate to the community now.
    Before too many of us sell out, because there is better money to be made everywhere els..

Comment

Well i am a XIN buyer since a month ago or so ... A friend got me into it.
      I was really entusiastic abut it. But as more i got into crypto market i noticed 2 things about XIN:
      1 - it is one of least finished web pages. And i found out it exists since 2016 ??
      2 - after 2 years in english forum is like ... 150 post replys ?? like a NO activities at all.

Exchange seems to be soo off the main page ( non conected ) that as new to this i was completelly lost to get any info. Friend helped me to make things actually.

Now i see DOZENTS of markets, and on none is xin. not ewen some remote crap market. Many new ones are ... i dont ming that since if i can
      sell xin to bitcoins then i supose i can transfer those bitcoins to another Cryptocoin ?? like into etherium or ripple or any of other new coins ??

I was told that as of 8.2.2016 it goes on bitbay.
      Not hapened.
      But ok it might take some time, but moderators or devs say NOT A SINGLE WORD what is going on :/

Im not apple fanboy to stick here forewer and hoping on not a word.

now my goal is to get some lost xins back ( due to me do stupid trades ) and get my bitcoin value back and move on.

i mean .... now that i know what 24h volume BTC is ... it dont looks good here ...

Comment

Nice i tot Ally agree

Comment

Can you give information about IE LOCAL and its functions which will be online on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Deychy View Post
            Well i am a XIN buyer since a month ago or so ... A friend got me into it.
            I was really entusiastic abut it. But as more i got into crypto market i noticed 2 things about XIN:
            1 - it is one of least finished web pages. And i found out it exists since 2016 ??
            2 - after 2 years in english forum is like ... 150 post replys ?? like a NO activities at all.

Exchange seems to be soo off the main page ( non conected ) that as new to this i was completelly lost to get any info. Friend helped me to make things actually.

Now i see DOZENTS of markets, and on none is xin. not ewen some remote crap market. Many new ones are ... i dont ming that since if i can
            sell xin to bitcoins then i supose i can transfer those bitcoins to another Cryptocoin ?? like into etherium or ripple or any of other new coins ??

I was told that as of 8.2.2016 it goes on bitbay.
            Not hapened.
            But ok it might take some time, but moderators or devs say NOT A SINGLE WORD what is going on :/

Im not apple fanboy to stick here forewer and hoping on not a word.

now my goal is to get some lost xins back ( due to me do stupid trades ) and get my bitcoin value back and move on.

i mean .... now that i know what 24h volume BTC is ... it dont looks good here ...

You speculate, foundation searched for a strong fundament. Hopefully many speculaters gone last year. Would be better for XIN.....things will change soon. Also there will be newe website....Anyway stay strong for the vision, or leave the ship.........

Comment

• SwissAndrew
              SwissAndrew commented
              Editing a comment
              there has just been a price spike in XIN - with volume going from 150,000 to over 600,000 in under 12 hours, followed by an equally sharp selloff within 1 hour (but the volume remains high)

this shows that many were just waiting to sell their XIN - but on the other hand, an equal number willing to buy

so the conclusion I draw from this is that we are getting rid of many of the unbelievers and reaching the true investor who sees real potential value in IE
              Last edited by SwissAndrew; 11-03-2018, 15:38.

Next week XIN will be available on Bitbay. The grow will now start much much faster, buy it now. I have it enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Limitless View Post
              No REAL communication have been made from the foundation to the investors/believers/members
              No real communication? Before making such a statement you should look at the facts.

Originally posted by Cryptomankind View Post
              Infinity Economics Foundation Roadmap May – Sep 2017:
              Now - May 31 (2017)
              The Initial exchanges looking at listing XIN are:
              Poloniex, Bter, BTC38, CCEX, HitBTC, Xapo, BitPanda, Bitcoin Suisse, Cointed
              IE will begin educational seminars for using and creating real world IE blockchain applications. There are a number of humanitarian projects and global communities with members numbering in the millions which will be implementing the IE wallet
              A public relations campaign will be implemented which will involve foundation created press releases and interviews.. This includes announcements on bitcointalk .
              June/July – By June/July (2017) IE projects XIN to be listed on a dozen or so exchanges.[/B]
              By August (2017) IE/XIN should be picking up more and more exchanges and plugin development applications. Several global communities are fully embedded into IE/XIN platform. Millions of wallets opened. Education academy is in full swing.
              We will begin publishing a weekly “State of IE DAO” newsletter to keep the community abreast of news and updates.
              IE State of the DAO Newsletter #2 May 2017
              Once our documentation is fully prepared, initial applications will be made on behalf of the IE community to exchanges.
              We are merely days away from beginning the initial exchange application procedures.

In our view as IE foundation,
              Once IE/XIN begins to be listed on exchanges we will begin to announce these projects to the world and initiate a massive XIN education, usage and adoption campaign.
              Our core technology being built on nxt is somewhat limiting currently for exchanges that are built soley for bitcoin clone platforms
              We can literally take over control of crypto from within, as well as our destiny as a human race, with Infinity Economics
              What more do you want? These were all direct foundation statements.
              Ok you could state, a few of these humble goals were not reached, and you could argue that NXT is listed on: AEX, Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, Poloniex, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Upbit, C-CEX, but the coummunication was definitly there.
              Maybe they are more focusing in the background on taking over "control of crypto from within, as well as our destiny as a human race, with Infinity Economics" and for that no date was given, that you have to admit, so it still can be reached.
              3. The Infinity DAO Operating Guideline
              3.2 Values
              1. Transparency
              Yes, also this topic could be a little bit more in the focus, but when you want to control the destiny of the human race, you probably have to work a little bit in the background as well, cause a few more people have this vision and might steal what IE has already worked so hard for.
              I guess with you statement you have qualified as a "hater", or are you a paid troll?

Comment

hagbard.celine lass es einfach sein und tue was sinnvolles! Am besten ziehe dich zu dein freunde( mittlerweile 2 man Diskussionen mit paar newbies ) zurück...fakten?? Die erleben wir gerade Schritt für Schritt ..

Viva Infinity Economics

Comment

• hagbard.celine
                  hagbard.celine commented
                  Editing a comment
                  These are just quotes out of the single official raoadmap and official newsletters. But Mr.Limitless is right, this is not real communication, this is rather unreal...

Can we get an update on this moderator post, the last month werre very quiet....

Comment

moderators go crazy people eat their money busy all they cheat they have no sound for 1 year no information

Comment

Working...
                  X