This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE = Most modern blockchain in the world
    According to your own whitepaper Xin reaches 4,25 tx per second.
    Here a short comparison:
    BTX around 6 per sec
    Ltc 14
    Eth 25
    Steem Iota Qtum 10.000 to 180.000 per second.
    So where is your modernity?
    In the constant spreading of fake news?
    Like: this is a DAO.
    All the decicions in IE are made by an anonymous foundation.
    Last edited by Creator; 12-11-2017, 17:21.

Comment

• freude
      freude commented
      Editing a comment
      Bla bla bla. I just looked in and what I see is a waste of energy.
      IE people give your energy to your projects, not the Blacksmiths, and just ignore them. They have no idea of ​​the world out there, and ultimately serve the mighty of the world.
      The true slaveholders.
      Go out into nature, have a nice walk and enjoy life !!!!!

Interesting - just one day after the conference trolls are all over the place here
    Just ignore them and don’t waste your time commenting on their nonsense.

Comment

maybe KimDotCom will turn up soon! he visits us regularly, you know

Comment

There are projects in the crypto space that were built upon community activities: “grassroots projects”.
        The problem with IE is that there was a pre-sale with mlm, now it would be called an ICO, and 120 million were raised. People on top of the pyramid got the bigger amount of the money AND 1200 XIN for 1€ and people on the bottom 25 for 1€. And the whole money went to the pockets and the bank accounts of the Miami gang and others, including known scamsters like Marvin bank, Waldemar and Norbert.
        Nothing is reinvested into the project like in a serious ICO. With that amount of money the project could now really be in the top ranks, if it would have been spent on marketing and developing, things could have moved fast.
        And furthermore projects like IE bring damage to the crypto space as such. They give reason to governments and financial institutions all over the world to point to the crypto world and say: see people are exploited, ICO´s are scam.
        With IE the same people who made already millions address now the “community” and say: now you do the work if you want to get something out of your investment.
        That´s just ridiculous.
        But it seems you can find fools for just about anything, as long as you shout loud and continuous enough things like:
        We are the greatest! We have the most modern technology! We will be soon number one!
        Here were announcements more than half a year ago:
        We will be listed on the biggest exchanges soon! We will have social projects! We will have a huge marketing campaign!
        Nothing ever happened.
        This is like a religious sect:
        Us against the rest of the world! The more critics from the outside the firmer we stand together. Skip all communication to the outside. Ignore them.
        And if there are critics, there are condemned as “the weak ones that should flush out”, “babies” “insect brains” “suffering from mental illness” and so on.
        With that background and with that spirit there will be never a listing in a relevant, serious exchange and to be associated with IE means in the crypto world: you are either a fool or a scamster.

Comment

• MAF2015
          MAF2015 commented
          Editing a comment
          i make it short! the time will show ;-) ...have a nice evening :-)

Creator
        ".............Nothing is reinvested into the project like in a serious ICO. With that amount of money the project could now really be in the top ranks, if it would have been spent on marketing and developing, things could have moved fast."

this question must be addressed - I will try to find an answer

".............known scamsters like Marvin bank, Waldemar and Norbert."
        -
        do you mean the Norbert who mc`s the Infinity events, like Zürich ?
        Last edited by SwissAndrew; 15-11-2017, 11:19.

Comment

Originally posted by SwissAndrew View Post
          Creator
          ".............Nothing is reinvested into the project like in a serious ICO. With that amount of money the project could now really be in the top ranks, if it would have been spent on marketing and developing, things could have moved fast."
          this question must be addressed - I will try to find an answer

good intention, a little late maybe, this question is not new, it´s several month old

".............known scamsters like Marvin bank, Waldemar and Norbert."
          -
          do you mean the Norbert who mc`s the Infinity events, like Zürich ?
          yes , google MAXXconcept and Maxxconcept Schweiz

Comment

• SwissAndrew
            SwissAndrew commented
            Editing a comment
            what does that prove? so his company went bust, my company went under, too

Its stupid to talk about that anymore. Behind IE is not Norbert or Waldemar. For me i was upset to see the MLM guys on stage again. Whatever its simple:

You cant read a code, you dont see the invention in the core already existing. Its all about scalability and how easy it is to decentralize IE even more.....BitBay make no jokes and it seems they can read a code.....

Comment

But Waldemar still works with i.e. And he's very active at WGC. In Turkey his dark team leader named cigdem karaca still using pyramid scheme system for Wgc which is second project of i.e. So basically i.e. Still using mlm system for second project. Bitbay will never list us. Impossible.

Comment

Waldemar is famous with scammed Turkish people with his previous project. Turkish biggest newspaper reported that project. And we still see Waldemar and his dark partner cigdem karaca at top of i.e. In turkey.

Comment

So why we did see Marcin Cebula CCO at BitBay Pay talking live on stage how deeply they believe in the technology of infinity economics?

https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/

We will see when bitbay 3.0 is launched. So quit soon, right?

Comment

369 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who the fuck cares about waldemar?? Its all about the technology (in this case the technology meets an wonderful vision). We soon will know whats up with bitbay! They clearly have big ambitions and only lisitng proofed coins!

• Mr. Limitless
                  Mr. Limitless commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @369
                  exactly

can someone write the main points of the conference?
                for example:
                1.someday XIN will be on Bitbay
                were saying something important?

Comment

1) Hisseler hala piyasada yok
                  2) Aktif olmayan butonlar hala aktif değil
                  3) Büyük borsalara hala girecek
                  4) C-cex dendi aylar geçti bir haber yok
                  5) Şimdi Bitbay deniyor bir hafta oldu ondandan da haber yok. Biraz sabredelim değil mi

Comment

Working...
                  X