Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!! Now the community and its creativity is in demand !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! Now the community and its creativity is in demand !!!

Dear community,

We the community now have the website in hand and that is why your creativity is in demand.

We will be exactly for a week, from 19.06. until 26.06.17 set this post as a collecting post, to make your thoughts and submit your suggestions here, so that we can integrate them.

Please describe a text for the following topics:

1. The philosophy of Infinity Economics
    What is for you Infinity Economics what is special

2. The Community
    How the community is reflected in Infinity Economics

For these topics please see a short version of about ½ - ¾ DIN A4 page beginning with the topic as headline, so that we can classify it faster ....

Theme Design:
    What do you imagine, the colors are fixed with silver-grey and orange which is reflected in the logo. Please note, what flashes or glitters can’t be considered at the moment as these features delay the time of completion ... these can later be integrated into the sustainability.

Now you have the opportunity to shape and participate in our website, seize the opportunity. Please do not have any suggestions for programming, etc., but we have Mike who will take over and is our best man. Thank you Mike

Please for consideration here we have a FIX date:
    From Monday 19.06. until 26.06.2017

Subsequent proposals can’t be considered.

The BMW-Trio team, which now accompanies the website, is looking forward to your suggestions!

Supermoderator
    Bernie

Even after all this time
    The sun never says to the earth, “You owe Me.”

Look what happens with a love like that,
    It lights the Whole Sky.

—Hafiz

"If we are to make money into something sacred, nothing less than a wholesale revolution in money will suffice, a transformation of its essential nature. It is not merely our attitudes about money that must change, rather, we will create a new kind of money that embody and reinforce changed attitudes. Sacred Economics describes this new money and the new economy that will coalesce around it. It also explores the metamorphosis in human identity that is both a cause and a result of the transformation of money. The changed attitudes of which I speak go all the way to the core of what it is to be human: they include our understanding of the purpose of life, humanity’s role on the planet, the relationship of the individual to the human and natural community; even what it is to be an individual, a self."

Sacred Economics - Charles Eisenstein

... it's time to face our shadows and embrace the light
    Last edited by Rolfie; 26-06-2017, 01:28.

Comment

369 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe for some of us to spiritual but for me one of the best comments on this so far :-) Like it!

Hi Bernie,

I replyed you before as well about development of our website. If we are lacking development team I can help with it.

cheers
    Raja

Comment

thank you Rolfie i hope that all, really all will understand .. words wich you never can pay it with mony, its priceless words

VIVA INFINITY-ECONOMICS
      WELCOME TO THE BLOCKCHAIN

Comment

Working...
      X